The “Website” includes, without limitation, the Locumbay.com website (www.locumbay.com) and any specific versions or filters thereof, and any other online platforms used by www.locumbay.com which could require your personal data.
Www.locumbay.com respects your privacy and is committed to protecting the confidentiality of your personal information. This policy explains how www.locumbay.com collects and uses Member, customer and site visitor information, and how it protects your privacy. It also explains how you can manage your own personal information held by www.locumbay.com related to User Accounts on the www.locumbay.com website.
www.locumbay.com is committed to the following standards, on a commercially reasonable basis:
- To collect and use only the minimum information necessary for us to deliver high quality service to users, to administer our business, and to inform you of www.locumbay.com’s services.
- To protect the information of our visitors shared with us, maintaining strong standards of security and confidentiality.
- To keep visitor files, if any, complete, up to date, and accurate.
Some features on the Website may require you to register as a user (as an “Employer” or a “Locum”) and to receive our authorization before you can use particular features. Whether you are an individual or a corporation, partnership, or other form of commercial enterprise, in order for you to obtain our authorization to use those features and to be considered a registered user, you may be required to provide us with certain information about you or your business and, if a business, any or all individuals you designate to represent that business in connection with your use of the Website (e.g. names, addresses, e-mail addresses, telephone numbers, and other Personally Identifiable Information of each individual who will use the Website). Once we have authorized you as a registered user, we may provide you with a unique username and password as selected by you.
Generally, you will be able to change your password and any personal data you have given us. Please note that submitting information to us is not a guarantee or assurance that we will grant authorization to you or permit you, or anyone you designate, to use any or all of the services of the Website. If for any reason you are not granted authorization we will retain the information you submit to us only in order to communicate with you regarding your application; we may, however, request additional or follow-up information for audit purposes or as may be required by law or regulation.
- Providing Information on behalf of others
If you are submitting information on behalf of others for registration purposes or otherwise, you represent that you have their permission, agreement and full authorization to provide this information to us. We reserve the right (a) to ask you to provide evidence of your authority at any time during, or even after, the submission process and (b) to contact those individuals to confirm your authority at any time. If we determine that your authority has not been properly obtained, we may immediately and without notice to you, discontinue your authorized use of those features of the Website for which you have registered.
How www.locumbay.com collects personal information
Pharmacies in the United Kingdom must have a working pharmacist within their premises during its working hours, as a legal condition. When a pharmacist is off for sickness/holiday/etc., the Pharmacy must locate a suitable replacement to cover the shift where their regular pharmacist is not available. The pharmacist that works to cover shifts is referred to as a “locum.”
This Website will enable the pharmacy to post an advertisement for the vacancy, which requires a locum pharmacist. The locum can then accept the job on offer assuming they meet all the service criteria the pharmacy wishes them to fulfill. Once the job is accepted, the locum pharmacist is required to complete the job. Once this is done, the pharmacy must pay the pharmacist the fee as agreed on locumbay.com and both parties can leave each other feedbacks on the Website. These feedbacks in turn will help both the parties to build each other’s reputation on the Website so as to be able to enter into better transactions in future.
The sources of personal information received by www.locumbay.com are:
- The individuals themselves
- Third parties acting on behalf of individuals (e.g. an agent or secretary arranging registration for an www.locumbay.com organized workshop or event; the submission of abstracts for events by third parties, etc.)
Www.locumbay.com may collect personal information in the following ways:
- When you register personal details when creating or updating a www.locumbay.com account on Www.locumbay.com Website known as My Account;
- When you, or an agent on your behalf, enters personal details on a form (electronic or paper) requesting a www.locumbay.com service;
- When you, or someone on your behalf, registers online on the www.locumbay.com website in order to hire a Locum advertised on www.locumbay.com;
- When you enter personal details on a form to enquire about the www.locumbay.com;
- When you subscribe to an www.locumbay.com newsletter or other electronic communication;
- Personal information collected by www.locumbay.com
Mandatory Personal Information
As a general rule, to enable www.locumbay.com to correctly identify you, to provide you with the products and services you have requested and to communicate with you, the following minimum information must be provided in order for your request, application, etc. to be processed:
- First Name(s)
- Last Name(s)
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Contact Information including Email address
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
Other personal information may be requested to help identification (e.g. date of birth, nationality by country, etc.) or to enable www.locumbay.com to understand your profile so you can be provided with better and more appropriate services (e.g. to request information for a locum on www.locumbay.com).
Your email address is mandatory when you use www.locumbay.com electronic services on the Locumbay.com Website.
Electronic communication is for most purposes www.locumbay.com’s preferred method of communication because it is generally convenient, rapid, environmentally friendly and efficient. You are required to supply your email address when you create your Www.locumbay.com account on www.locumbay.com Website, which enables you to access a variety of services online. Please note that each email address must be unique and that you are not allowed to share email addresses with another person.
For your convenience and security, your email address is unique to you in the system. (www.locumbay.com does not permit two different persons to have the same email address in the system). You are strongly recommended to use an email address which is personal to you and that is not shared with others. This is to ensure that communications, which are sent to, you personally are not read by others, and that others do not gain access to the information in your Account. Furthermore, www.locumbay.com may use your email address to communicate with you about value added products linked either to your previous purchase or other such transactions. Your unique email permits automated retrieval of your login details, which are sent to your personal email address.
Www.locumbay.com may conduct a number of surveys or questionnaires every year whereby we might collect data from various users about a certain number of services that are of interest to us or to the improvement of our services across the United Kingdom. The respondent data will remain completely anonymous, unless the respondents specifically choose to share their contact data. Upon completion of the survey or questionnaire, to ensure confidentiality, information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) to the survey tool platform. Data entered will be stored on the survey tool server, which is accessible through a dedicated www.locumbay.com account only. When exported, data are stored on Www.locumbay.com's internal server. To ensure the complete anonymity of all respondents, all data we might collect will be kept confidential and no individual respondent’s answers to any such survey will be disclosed at any time by www.locumbay.com.
Personal information is needed by www.locumbay.com to enable it to properly manage its member and customer files. These files are used to enable www.locumbay.com to fulfill its role in providing a wide range of services to its members, contributors and customers. The personal information that you supply may be specifically used to:
- Enable Www.locumbay.com to provide you with the services you request;
- Enable www.locumbay.com to communicate with you about specific matters regarding your transaction;
- Enable www.locumbay.com to send you information about Www.locumbay.com’s activities, which it believes may interest you.
- We may use the information to improve our services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information, which we think you may find interesting using the email address, which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
- We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Listed below are some of the security procedures that www.locumbay.com uses to protect your privacy:
- A personal username and a password is required in order for users to access their personal data.
- Uses firewalls to protect information held in our servers.
- Closely monitors the limited number of Www.locumbay.com employees who have access to your data.
- Backs-up our systems to protect the integrity of your data.
- Email privacy
www.locumbay.com respects the privacy of personal email addresses and complies with the current legislation on email communication (according to U.K.’s Data Protection Act, 1998). www.locumbay.com will not send you unsolicited email messages and will not contact you on behalf of third parties without your consent. Your email details will not be passed on to any other individual or organization without your explicit permission, although in the case of conference/meeting registration special conditions may apply – see Terms of Service.
Without your specific ‘Opt In’ to receive e-campaigns from www.locumbay.com you may receive emails concerning:
- Services similar to those you have already received from www.locumbay.com
- If you are a www.locumbay.com user, you will receive email newsletters as part of your membership benefits – you may opt out from these newsletters at any time
- Transactional messages linked to the following (non-exhaustive) list of transactions;
You can manage the extent to which www.locumbay.com communicates with you by using the www.locumbay.com homepage.
Here you are asked to indicate whether or not you wish to receive www.locumbay.com-generated emails. If you decide that you do wish to receive email communications from www.locumbay.com you can select which categories of news interest you. All mailings sent to you offer the possibility to unsubscribe.
If you indicate that you do not wish to receive www.locumbay.com generated emails you will only receive emails directly related to the transactions you have with www.locumbay.com and other necessary individual communications.
Personal information supplied during a transaction with www.locumbay.com: As a general rule, personal information is kept for 5 years as from the moment of transacting with www.locumbay.com.
This limit does not apply to www.locumbay.com Staff members, whose personal information is kept for indefinitely.
Www.locumbay.com complies with U.K.’s data protection legislations and takes all reasonable care to prevent any unauthorized access to your personal data. Www.locumbay.com staff and contractors have a responsibility to keep your information confidential.
Www.locumbay.com does not disclose personal information to any other person or organization without your consent.
You do not need to register to access most of www.locumbay.com’s Website, but you do have to register to use personal services online and access certain web content.
The details you provide www.locumbay.com may be combined with information from other www.locumbay.com records to:
- Save you having to keep giving the same information for different www.locumbay.com services
- Allow you to access specific web content reserved for www.locumbay.com users
- Help you to get more out of www.locumbay.com by keeping you up to date about www.locumbay.com’s activities and services by email
You may at any time manage your personal information held by www.locumbay.com by accessing your www.locumbay.com account on the Website. If you are a www.locumbay.com user, or have used www.locumbay.com services in the last 5 years, a record will already exist for you, which you can potentially access by logging in online through:
- Use of your existing login details (username and password)
- The Website will, if your email address is recognized, automatically send details of your username and a newly generated password (for your protection) to the email address given.
Please note that www.locumbay.com does not permit more than one user account per person to ensure accuracy in communication. So, if an account already exists for you in the www.locumbay.com system, your new account will be matched to it, within a reasonable timeframe, but longer during or after www.locumbay.com organized conference/workshop periods for technical reasons.
If you do happen to create a second account, then you should be aware that www.locumbay.com will merge your membership and other information regarding products and services used between your accounts, and your contact details held by www.locumbay.com will be replaced by the new ones you entered.
You have the absolute right to access, amend, and oppose the use of your personal data. By accessing your account, you have direct control over the information in your personal profile. You can access and change this information at any time from your account homepage. Once logged in to your account, you can easily view and update your personal details, email address and password. Usernames are unique and cannot be updated.
Additionally, you may choose whether or not you wish to be kept informed by email of www.locumbay.com’s activities, products and services by using the concerned section. www.locumbay.com also asks you to provide optional information about your professional activities and interests in order to understand your needs better, and improve the services it offers to you.
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties, which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
- You may request details of personal information, which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to.
- If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
- Right of access to your Www.locumbay.com information
If you would like to know exactly what personal information www.locumbay.com holds about you, you are entitled to obtain it. If it transpires that the information is inaccurate, or you wish to oppose its use in future, www.locumbay.com will make the necessary amendments and confirm that these have been made. Please contact www.locumbay.com in either of the following ways:
- By contacting us by email.
- Our Commitment to Data Security
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
- Our Commitment to Children’s Privacy
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our website from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13.
Cookies are pieces of information that a website transfers to your computer’s hard disk for record keeping purposes. They are small text files that a website can use to recognize repeat users and facilitate their ongoing access to, and use of, the site. They do not pose a threat to your system or files.
We might update a list of Cookies that we collect.
- Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information, which you provide whilst visiting such sites and this privacy statement does not govern such sites. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
- Use of web analytics
As a website gathers individual pieces of Non-Personal Information from its users, it may combine similar data from many or all the users of the website into one big “batch”. This sort of statistical information is called aggregate data because it reflects the habits and characteristics of a large group of anonymous people. Websites may use aggregate data or share it with business partners so that the information and services they provide best meet the needs of the users. Aggregate data also helps advertisers and sponsors on the Web know how effectively they are reaching and meeting the needs of their target audience.
- Click Stream Information
A record of all the pages you have visited during your visit to a particular website or the services you accessed from the site or from an email. Click Stream Information is associated with your browser and not with you personally. It records the archives of your browser.
If you have any further questions about the www.locumbay.com Privacy and Security Policy or its implementation, or if at any time you believe that www.locumbay.com has not adhered to the principles stated in this Policy, please contact us by clicking on this link. Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can write to us at: Unit 18, Bold Industrial Park, Neills Rd, St Helens, WA9 4TU
You can also call us at: 01744 813306